1) In the first instance we need to assess your eligibility for the tariff. The best place to start would be to give us a call on 01920 486156 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We will need a completed application form from you, along with a copy of an identity document, your MCS certificate (or equivalent) and a single line diagram for your battery (if you have one).
3) After reviewing your paperwork, we will be in touch to confirm whether you have been accepted onto our Export Tariff.
4) If successfully accepted, we will send you our terms and conditions to sign. We will need you to agree to these before we can proceed further.
5) At this point, if you don't already have an export Meter Point Administration Number (export MPAN), we will submit a request to create one for you. This can take some time, but we won’t be able to make any payments for exported units until this has been done.
6) Once the export MPAN has been created, it will also need to be registered on our system.
7) We might also need to arrange for the relevant metering installation to take place at your address.
8) The whole process to get you registered onto our Export Tariff can take up to eight weeks. So, the quicker you inform us the quicker we can get started.
NOTE: We will ask you for a reading on a monthly basis in order to calculate your credits. We will only be able to calculate credits to actual readings we receive from you.